Broadford Primary School has a compulsory student uniform. The uniform has been developed through the School Council. Students are expected to be dressed in the appropriate school uniform at all times whilst at school.
Uniforms are available from ‘All Things Uniform’ High St Broadford. School bags, hats and iron on logos are available from the office.
SUMMER Uniform Options
- Navy blue shorts or skort
- Navy blue and white check gingham dress with short sleeves (navy or black bike. Shorts can be worn under dresses but must not be longer than the dress).
- Approved navy skirt
- Navy blue track pants or approved navy blue trousers (jeans and active wear are
- not approved trousers)
- Sky blue school polo shirt
- Royal Blue School jumper, jacket or vest
- Black school shoes
- Plain blue, black or white socks
Additional WINTER uniform options
- Navy blue pinafore
- Light blue skivvy
- Blue or white tights
- Navy blue beanie
School windcheater and tee shirt which has been designed and approved each year
School broad brim sun hats, with logo
Clear labelling of ALL CLOTHING AND SCHOOL ITEMS is strongly encouraged.