Compass - Student Management
Broadford Primary school uses Compass School Manager as our student management system, which enables families to:
- Approve past absences or enter upcoming absences for your son/daughter
- View up-to-date school attendance information
- Receive the newsletter and other school notifications
- Book your Parent/Teacher interviews
- Update your registered email and mobile number (used for SMS alerts) detail
- View School reports
- Access learning Tasks
- Communicate with the classroom teacher
Compass is a web-based system that is accessible on any modern web browser or by using the ‘Compass School Manager’ app available for iOS or Android.
Click on the following link https://broadps-vic.compass.education/
Upon first login, you will be required to change your temporary password and confirm your email address and mobile phone number. Please refer to the Welcome to Compass brochure to guide you.
Guides for your information
Tutorials for your information
Click on the tutorial link you wish to view, complete your name and email address and click ‘register’.
Using Compass School Manager App