CSEF / Bus Info


The Camps, Sports and Excursions Fund (CSEF) provides payments for eligible children to attend activities like:

  • school camps or trips
  • swimming and school-organised sport programs
  • outdoor education programs
  • excursions and incursions

Families holding a valid means-tested concession card or temporary foster parents are eligible to apply. A Special Consideration category also exists. Schools can receive applications from families over term one and two. Contact the school office for further information.

Bus Info

School Buses

School buses are available for eligible children attending Broadford Primary School or where seats are available. To be an eligible traveller, the distance from door to door must be no less than 4.8 kilometres. To travel on the bus, parents/carers must complete the ‘PT Form1 Application for Permission to Travel’ and returned to the school office. 

Broadford Secondary College coordinates the school buses.  If parents/carers want to change the normal arrangements for their children’s bus travel, (eg; student not travelling home on the bus that night) they must provide the school with a written explanation or phone call to the office of the change.  NO NOTE OR CALL – NO CHANGE.

Conveyance Allowance

If you live more than 4.8km from your nearest bus stop or school, you may be eligible for conveyance allowance.  This is paid to the school and reimbursed to the parent to help with the cost of student travel to and from a student’s nearest government school.  Please ask at the school office for an application form.  This payment is made at the end of each semester.