A great way to become involved in the school is to join the Parents and Friends Association. Working in cooperation with the Principal and School Council, the BPS P&Fs aims and objectives are to:
- contribute to the wellbeing of the school community
- encourage the participation of all parents in the life of the school and the education of their children
- provide opportunities for parents to get to know each other and to be informed about their child’s school
- provide opportunities for parents to extend their understanding of school operations, and general education policy
- contribute to proposals on school policy and other educational issues (as identified or discussed with the Principal or School Council)
- raise funds for the benefit of the school.