Forms and Other Documents

Student Absence

If your child is absent a note must be sent with an explanation and signed by the parent. If you anticipate your child being absent for more than two days, please phone the school on 57841221 to inform the class teacher. You will still need to send a note with your child when they return to school.  Other options to notify the school of an absence is to enter it on the website – see Student Absence tab.  You can also send an email to with student absence written in the subject line and your child’s name and the reason (illness, parent choice, holiday etc).  Please DO NOT use facebook to notify the school of an absence.  Sick children cannot learn and it is important that if they are unwell they should rest at home, this also helps prevent spread of illness.  If unsure, keep them home.  If they are unwell for longer than a few days then get them to read books.  This will help take their mind off being unwell and keep them learning.

Enrolment Information

To enrol your child at our school, please contact the school office to make an appointment to meet the Principal and tour the school. You may like to print off the enrolment form below and bring this along to your appointment. A copy of your child’s birth certificate and immunisation details will be required to place on file. 

CSEF - Camps Sports and Excursion Fund

Eligible families can apply for the CSEF and for each student the school will receive $125. This payment can assist with any eligible activity that the school organises. For more information please click on this link.

Coveyance Allowance

If you live more than 4.8 kilometres from the School or nearest Bus Stop you may be eligible to receive Conveyance Allowance, for further information download the application.